Sunday 16 May 2010

Skipping

You know that moment, where your heart ACTUALLY skips a beat,
and you don't know whether you want to laugh, or cry,
and you have this stupid smile on your face?
I just had that.

And its crazy, because I don't know if I want what just happened...to have happened
I think I'd rather have buried my head in the sand
and got on with life, oblivious.

Maybe its not a smile on my face, maybe its a pained expression
I don't know whether I'm happy or angry
whether I want to cry or not.

No, I don't want to cry, I'm so over that
I want to laugh
I'm laughing, its so stupid...

its so...unexpected.

I just had that moment, where my heart ACTUALLY skipped a beat.
I don't like it.

I need to focus, I need to study, I need...I need you to stop playing with my heart.



Leave my heart alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment